What happened on past weekend

 I came back to my hometown on October 8. I had to attend my grandfather's memorial service. I was surprised to hear that it was 13th anniversary. I thought it's been 13 years. In the beggining, I visited a temple and listened to a sutras. When I listened to it, I was too sleepy because it was so long... But I beat sleepness!! 

After that, I visited his grave and told him I was doing my best in university.

Finally, I had lunch. It was a very sumptuous meal! There are many kinds of food such as sushi, tenpura, sashimi, tyawanmushi(etc). Especially surprising, there is whale sashimi. Have you ever eaten it? I sayed "Oh My Gosh." It tasted and felt like meat, unlike fish. I recommend you to try it!

I haven't seen my family in a long time. So it was great weekend.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Okayama is a wonderful city