Okayama is a wonderful city

 Where did you all come to Okayama Prefecture from?

The other day, a friend of mine and I went shopping around Okayama Station by bicycle. What we bought was Pokemon Violet. This game is so much fun that I can't put any effort into studying for the test at all!

The main thing is that Okayama Prefecture is a very urban and nice place. I come from Tottori prefecture. Tottori is very calm, but there are very few places to play. So everything I saw was new and surprising. I was especially surprised at the number of people walking around and the fact that the trains come if you wait for a while. In Tottori, trains rarely go by, and people travel by car. I was overwhelmed by the number of AEONs, which seemed to be three times as large as those in Tottori Prefecture.

Please let me know if there are other places where I can have fun!



コメント

  1. I'm from Ehime which is more rural than Okayama. At first, I was surprised at the size of AEON too! I want to know nice place.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

What happened on past weekend