Too expensive...

Today, I went to an AEON with my friends. The reason why we went to Aeon was to buy a coat. It is already December, and I can't go out without winter clothes such as gloves, mufflers, and coats. I don't know much about brands, so I went to UNIQLO. The local one is not so big, but it in Okayama Prefecture is incomparably bigger, and it would have taken me an hour just to look around. Finally, I found a coat. I finally found it. Ten thousand yen! I was so surprised. My friend told me, "A coat costs about that much," but I was hesitant to buy it because it was a lot of money for me. However, considering my body, I thought I had no choice but to buy it, so I did. I am going to enjoy the wonderfulness of the coat from tomorrow.



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

What happened on past weekend

Okayama is a wonderful city