Hello everyone. My name is Yu. I'm from Tottori Prefecture, where the number of people is the lowest in Japan. But you can eat delicious food such as crabs, pickled scallions, fishes and milk. So if you are interested in tottori, you had better come there! I like animals, especially cats and I have a cat in the pzrents' home. Whenever I come back there, he makes me feel comfortable. I don't have his pictures in this PC, so I cannot show you my cat. Sorry... But he is so cute!! I love him. I like to see animals. So if you have pets, please show me! I am shy, but please talk to me.

コメント

  1. I have a cat 1 years old. She is very cute but sometimes she bite me. Please tell me how to teach her not to do bad behaviors?

    返信削除
  2. I have been to Tottori once. At that time, I went Tottori Sand Dune. It was very wide! If I went there again, I want to try paraglider.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

What happened on past weekend

Okayama is a wonderful city