Hello everyone. My name is Yu. I'm from Tottori Prefecture, where the number of people is the lowest in Japan. But you can eat delicious food such as crabs, pickled scallions, fishes and milk. So if you are interested in tottori, you had better come there! I like animals, especially cats and I have a cat in the pzrents' home. Whenever I come back there, he makes me feel comfortable. I don't have his pictures in this PC, so I cannot show you my cat. Sorry... But he is so cute!! I love him. I like to see animals. So if you have pets, please show me! I am shy, but please talk to me.
Okayama is a wonderful city
Where did you all come to Okayama Prefecture from? The other day, a friend of mine and I went shopping around Okayama Station by bicycle. What we bought was Pokemon Violet. This game is so much fun that I can't put any effort into studying for the test at all! The main thing is that Okayama Prefecture is a very urban and nice place. I come from Tottori prefecture. Tottori is very calm, but there are very few places to play. So everything I saw was new and surprising. I was especially surprised at the number of people walking around and the fact that the trains come if you wait for a while. In Tottori, trains rarely go by, and people travel by car. I was overwhelmed by the number of AEONs, which seemed to be three times as large as those in Tottori Prefecture. Please let me know if there are other places where I can have fun!
I have a cat 1 years old. She is very cute but sometimes she bite me. Please tell me how to teach her not to do bad behaviors?
返信削除I have been to Tottori once. At that time, I went Tottori Sand Dune. It was very wide! If I went there again, I want to try paraglider.
返信削除